Unusual South of Italy
13 days/12 nights
Prices are subject to change based on the increase in fuel costs and permits and taxes in the cities of the tour.
- 13 days
- Rent a bus GT for all the period from the arrival in Rome and return back including tax, parking accommodation and meals for driver
- Assistant English speaking for the total tour from Meet&Great in APT Rome to the return accommodations and meals
- Accommodation in hotel in dbl rooms with buffet breakfast service in hotel type:
- Rome: American Palace**** or similar
- Cineto Romano “Antica Locanda Arcos” or Oliveto Hotel Alberobello: Hotel Colle del Sole*** or similar
- Matera: Hotel Del Campo**** or similar
- Taormina-area: Main Hotel**** or similar
- Napoli: Hotel San Mauro**** or similar
- Cooking school in Cineto Romano + show of traditional dancer
- Reservations fees and tickets entrance to Villa d’Este Tivoli + entrance fees to Greek Theater Taormina
- Ferry crossing to Siciliy (Villa San Giovanni – Messina)
- Ferry for bus and clients for the night from Catania to Naples, accommodation of clients in dbl cabin for the night including tax (departure according to the periods between 21:30 and 23:30 – arrival in Naples about 8:30/9:30 the day after)
- Minibus for the tour full day Amalfi Coast + local guide
- Hydrofoil round trip to Capri + minibus for the Island tour
- Local guide for visit to the cities of the tour as the program
- Earphones rented for 13 days
- Lunches and dinners in restaurant as the program (menu 3 meals)
- Lunches, dinner and drinks not included
- City tax to pay on spot
- All Entrances fees, trip and personal extra not mentioned to “the price includes”
Arrival in Rome APT. Meeting with the assistant and TRSF by bus to the city center Rome. Meeting with a local guida for the city walk. In the evening accommodation in hotel reserved. Dinner in a good typical restaurant and night in hotel.
After breakfast meeting with local guide and bus for the sightseeing of the Ancient Rome: Coliseum, Roman Forum, the Imperial Forum, Palatino. Tour of the square of Rome: Navona, Spagna, Trevi, ecc. Dinner typical Italian restaurant and night in hotel.
Rome and shopping
Buffet breakfast and visit by bus and with local guide to the Vatican Square and St Peter Church. After lunch free transfer to the Outlet for the day dedicate to the shopping. Return in hotel for the night.
Buffet Breakfast in Hotel and realease rooms. Transfer by bus to Cineto Romano, visit to little village and cooking lesson by local persons, that will teach how to make a traditional hand made food. After lunch will start a nice show of traditional dancer, that will recreate a original atmosphere of this old village, during last century. Night in Hotel Oliveto or Antica Locanda Arcos.
Tivoli - Alberobello
After breakfast departure to Tivoli for the visit of Villa d’Este and to your most beautiful garden and fontains. Lunch in restaurant and at 12 o’clock depart to Alberobello (about 6h30 hours of traveling). Arrival in Alberobello in the evening and accommodation in hotel and night
Buffet Breakfast . Visit with local guide of the Unesco Heritage with your typical and old house. Time to leisure. In the evening dinner in a typical restaurant and night in hotel in Alberobello.
Breakfast in hotel, release rooms and transfer to Ostuni named the White City, visit with a local guide of the most important monument and time to leisure. Continuation to Gallipoli, the Ionian Pearl. Free visit to Castello Angioino, Sant’Agata Cathedral, ecc.. Departure to Matera, accommodation and night in hotel in the magnificent Unesco heritage.
Departure after breakfast to the Sicily, crossing the Strait by ferry and arrive in Messina. You proceed to Taormina for a visit with a local guide to the Greek-Roman Theater situated in panoramic position. Transfer in hotel reserved to the see, night in hotel.
Castelmola - Savoca
Buffet breakfast and departure for the visit to two beautiful villages typical Sicilian: the first Castelmola is the natural balcony above Taormina. Beyond the shadow of the old almond trees, there is the entrance of the village, perched atop endless switchbacks. With its narrow streets that intersect and meet in the main square, immediately reveals the settlement medieval. Along the streets of the little shops selling souvenirs Sicilian lace and embroidery of local women. The Bar Turrisi nonchalantly his fouls wood and ceramic, in an environment that seems the realm of "mascula" men Sicilian heritage of Magna Grecian beliefs that perhaps only here, resist. You arrive in Piazza Duomo to see the Mother Church, which in 1934 held the previous forms of new styles ranging from Romanesque to Gothic. Lunch free and transfer to the village of Savoca. In the Middle Ages Savoca was a walled city enclosed by two doors, one of which exists. From the fourteenth century City Gate, consists of a pointed arch made of local stone, leads to the old town, where immediately meet the old Town Hall and the Palace Archimandrite, of which few traces remain. Nearby was the Jewish synagogue, documented until 1470. The Church of St. Michael, dating prior to 1250, was also the place of worship of the castle, dear to Archimandrites. A historical and unique Savoca is the Bar Vitelli is known around the world, here in 1972 turned some scenes of the film "The Godfather" by Francis Ford Coppola. Return in hotel for the night.
After breakfast, release rooms and departure to Siracusa for the visit with a local guide to the Archaeological Park of Neapolis (the Greek theater, the Roman amphitheater, the Ear by Dionigi, ecc. Continuation to the quarter of Ortigia for discovery the fabulous city center; time to leisure. Dinner free and transfer by bus the port of Catania for the overnight journey by ferry to Naples. Night in cabin.
Naples - Amalfi Coast - Naples
Arrival by ferry in the morning to the port of Naples and transfer by your bus tto the hotel reserved. Accommodation in rooms and transfer by bus to Tordigliano. Meeting with the local guide and minibus allowed to travel the Amalfi Coast, time to visit Positano and Amalfi. Stop lunch in a typical restaurant in Amalfi. Return in hotel in Naples by your bus and night in hotel.
Naples – Capri - Naples
After breakfast pick up to the port of Naples for the transfer by hydrofoil to Capri. Arrival in the island and meeting with a local guide and minibus for the tour Anacrapri and Capri. Time to leisure. About 17h00 depart for the return in Naples and night in hotel.
Buffet breakfast, release rooms and trsf to the APT FCO (about 3h30 of travel). End of services.